Thursday, March 3, 2011

MBS Draft Results #4

I got to do MBS/SOM/SOM this time. Was pretty cool, but the draft was ultra wierd. Eleven people but white was very open. The guy next to me went mono red. Two mono colored decks at one table is pretty cool I guess?

I raredrafted alot at the start of my MBS pack and the people next to me were not raredrafting at all. I got shimmer myr, psychosis crawler, and phyrexian revoker passed to me. The start of a pretty cool metalcraft deck. Passed a knowledge pool in that first pack and I don't regret it.

I had a hard time deciding on a second color. At first I was thinking blue or green and picked a few things up but decided not to. I tried a red splash some time in the second pack, but come the third pack the mono red guy wound up cutting me. My third pack had carnifex demon but it was to late to go black.

When I looked at the pool the red splash was really appealing, bloodshot trainee + equipment is one of my favorite combos. I decided that I'd rather go for more consistency and do mono white. Plus, I was kinda sick of getting color screwed in all the dinosaur decks that I'd been doing.  Looking back, I probably should have gone a little red for the trainee, rebirth, and turn to slag.

// Creatures
1 Ghalma's Warden
3 Snapsail Glider
1 Razor Hippogriff
2 Auriok Sunchaser
2 Loxodon Partisan
1 Palladium Myr
1 Sunspeaker Shikari
1 Psychosis Crawler
1 Razorfield Rhino
1 Auriok Edgewright
1 Shimmer Myr
1 Phyrexian Revoker
1 Bladed Sentinel

// Spells
1 Soul Parry
1 Arrest
1 Dispense Justice
1 Frantic Salvage
1 Master's Call

// Equips
1 Copper Carapace
1 Flayer Husk
1 Barbed Battlegear
// Unused
1 Golden Urn
1 Shatter
1 Kuldotha Rebirth
1 Bloodshot Trainee
1 Turn To Slag
1 Copperline Gorge
1 Carnifex Demon
1 Turn Aside
1 Halt order
1 Mirran Spy
1 Carapace Forger
1 Slice in Twain
1 Rot Wolf
1 Flameborn Hellion
1 Vulshok Heartstoker
1 Loxodon Wayfarer

No comments:

Post a Comment